This week’s podcast focuses on why February sucks! Please ignore the insult if for some reason you love February. In the last few weeks, two clients, a friend and a family member have indicated that February sucks. There are actually reasons for this!
- The novelty of winter has worn off. How many soup making nights can you have!
- Cold, snow and fewer hours of sunlight make everything harder.
- Seasonal affective disorder shows up for those sensitive to light changes.
- Valentine’s Day is hard for those dealing with loneliness or any relationship problems.
- We don’t connect as much as we need to.
In just 7 minutes, I’ll take you through a few simple fixes to dealing with February. The good news is that, just like this podcast, it’s short and it’s almost done!
Listen to the podcast by clicking ‘play’ below or in the following places:
Shannon Connery, Ph.D.